Thursday, September 3, 2009

I can't wait to go food shopping...

So, yes, big news, Boomerang chick is moving out! No more stories of living in prison...oops I mean with the family. I'm sure I can still come up with some good tales, don't worry. So I found a place, and despite the unknowns of work this year am forging forward to my very own space again. I have to say I have not felt this happy in months. The monetary disadvantage is far outweighed by the financial discount of my situation, let me tell you. I decided on a place, not because it was in a super trendy area near downtown Providence, but in my very own hometown that I swore again and again I would not move back to. Hey, sometimes we go home, what can I say. Time goes by, wounds heal, and we are able to make a free choice and are happy with it. I followed advice from Rent My Space on HGTV, and it has 80% of the major facets I wanted. I can't wait to move.
I also can't wait to go food shopping. To come home, put things in the refridgerator. Even if it looks empty, it's wonderful. And I'm basically starting from scratch, so I can buy whatever I want! I can't wait.
Just the decision is making me feel like myself again, so I want to start adding fashion pieces on my blog. I had a fashion blog a couple of years back. It was fun and there were always lots of comments. So be on the lookout...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the move! Good luck and enjoy your new space. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to move back home after being on your own.

    ReplyDelete